Confusion ?!

Fuck the world...
I didn't want to be here...


did you?

Society is for the rich
lifes a bitch and then you die
I'd rather be ugly than fancy
cause this world ain't for the pretty boy

LIFE is so full of shit

so whats a guy supposed to do

if hes stupid theres no hope

society doesnt have time for the ignorant

"we're looking for bright young individuals..."
what the hell am i
i am a speck of sand on a beach
getting ready to be washed away by the tide
where will i go?
who knows?
who cares?

I am a leaf on a tree
in the fall gettin ready to blow away in the wind
where will I go?
who knows?
who cares?

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)