Shoneys for Breakie and Family Time

Today I watched movies all day. Started the day at Shoney's for breakfast. My dad loves coming here because they have great breakfast buffett. We ended up going to the pawn shop afterwards and my dad bought me a bunch of CD's. He is so awesome. They were ones I wouldn't really pay full price for and he bought them for 4 or 5 bucks a piece.

Grandma and Grandpa Bordes drove in to town today to see me. I made some coffee and we all sat around chatting. I love my family so much. My grandparents are awesome. My family is the best. I think of all the memories I have about my family and I hope I will never lose one of them. I am going to miss being so close to them, however, like my dad said. I have to live my own life, I can't stay around because of emotions.

I look forward to seeing them again.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)