1997-11-23-studying for the CSCS

Today was a great day. I woke up at 11 and made breakfast and coffee. I studied for the CSCS as the Library for a few hours and wend and saw "The Rainmaker". Very intersting. 3 out of 5 for me.

I asked Maryann to go with me but she had to go to Mike's parents house for Mike's dad's birthday. Bummer. I would have loved to have seen her. Life seems to be getting better.

I called my dad today. I could tell he had been drinking. It was sad but not the end of the world. Even though he is having a bad day, I still see his light. He is such a wonderful person. Nothing or noone can change that. I look forward to tomorrow.

I would really like to fall in love with Maryann. Maybe I will, maybe i won't. I like her but I am still doubtful that I should be in a relationship. Life is mysterious and odd at times and I must be able to accept change. I long for knowledge.

Until tomorrow.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)