1998-02-04-1 year since i moved

Well yesterday was a year since I moved here to Colorado. So much has changed. I have my own business now. I am engaged to be married...WOW! What a difference a day makes. I have decided to make total fitness concepts a nationwide company. I am to to figure out all the expenses for startup, a van with all the equipment, advertising and support. I am going to make an information packet for prospective buyers. This will allow me to do what I love and still make money. It all starts with a dream. If I devote myself to doing this for one year, I will be a success. Even if I don't make that much money, I will learn about franchising.

I interviewed with Globus and Cosmos today. I am pretty sure that I am in. They really liked me. The pay isn't that great, but it is consistent.

Life is continually getting better. I would like to be debt free by 30 meaning no credit cards debt or department store debt) That is an immediate short term goal. I also want to be the best fiancee and husband ever. I will always strive to do my best.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)