1998-07-23 Crappy day?

Well today started crapy and got worse. I woke up late and wasn't able to train Kathe, what this means is that she probably dropped me as a client.

Work was slammed. Everyone is changing their flights to the new BA flights that start from Dever to Gatwick on September 1. I had to handwrite some tickets with may or not be used and to top it off I was stressed all day, except when helping Bridgette with her workout program.

I want to become more positive and influential again. Nobody respects me it seems. Only learning will reveal the truth. One day at a time

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)