January 7, 2001-Sunday

Beautiful day. Spent it with Julie. I helped her clean her house, take out the Christmas tree and cleaned her kitchen. We drove out and visited her cousins grave. It was very emotional.

For me it was a great day and I am slowly learning the purpose of my life. I am going to have to read the book again to learn. I wasn't depressed at all today. I was sad about my dad. I also realized that I need to focus on the now of life. Stop focusing on tomorrow. Learn every lesson from every day. I am learning about letting go. I don't like being broke but am learning to confront the fear.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)