Called the Relationship Quts...

Spoke with Dana today. She said she does not want to speak to me anymore because of the celibate decision. I know that she is awesome. I think if timing were different, we would probably get married, but timing is way off. Nonetheless, i still like her

My mom called me out of the blue today. She wasn't drunk, which was awesome. We talked about Maryann and the divorce being final and Christina. Christina and I are very concerned about her health in that place all by herself. I told her that i love her and that if she needs me, I will move back.

It was great talking to mom. I love her so much.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)