Police concert kicked ass

All i can say about this particular concert was WOW. Best concert I have been to in a long while. I was able to admire a new side of the police. They have mellowed out a bit, but they added their own flair to the concert. Althought it wasn't as up beat as their albums, it had a much more soulful feel.

Sting still has amazing vocal capabilities. He belted out songs as he did in his 20's and 30's. He looks great for whatever age he may be. They started the evening with message in a bottle and finished up with every breath you take.

I was able to snag a couple of one minute videos with my blackjack. they are not the best quality, however, I think you will still appreciate the ability that the police have to move a crowd. They are still high energy and pulled a double encore. Total time, They played for 3 hours. Ticket prices may have reflected that, but it was well worth it.

I had a great time and was so thankful that i could experience such an amazing event.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)