Love is an Airport...

My whole life i have been in love with airports.  I enjoy flying into and out of airports because to me it is the best feeling in the world.

People are traveling to some unknown destination or they are going to visit long lost family.  I always wonder when flying into airports like San Fran where people are traveling to.  I love to think they are going on an international trip somewhere.

Today when flying in, we de planed at the terminal right next to the international gates. I wondered where each of the planes was going or where it had come from.

I love taking pictures of the planes at the airports.  My dad instilled the love of planes for me and it has stayed with me ever since.  I am thankful for that.  Although, sometimes i get nervous when i fly, i still love to do it.  It reminds me of my childhood hopping a National flight to New Orleans from San Diego, or eventually a Pan Am flight and getting moved up to first class. 

Traveling is not the same as it was.  The demands of the traveler has come first and that is what drives the service.  Gone are the days of silverware, great service and free movies.  Born are the days of paying for everything, horrible service and unusable frequent flyer miles.

Change is the only thing you can count on in life.  If i can snap some shots i will. 

Lovin life, family and friends

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)