FUBAR

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Friedrich Nietzsche



So what are the odds of going into a gay bar and meeting a straight single girl who is attractive and has her life together? Well that is what happened the other night while out with my friend Danny and Brent. I went out with the intention of having a great time and watching the boys play and to my surprise i met an amazing person. People of this great planet say it happens when you least expect it. I seriously wasn’t expecting to meet someone with such strong chemistry and a great connection. I had sent my request out to the universe about meeting someone amazing (as i do every day) and all of a sudden she showed up.

We chatted and hit it off immediately. What was really weird was that when we talk, she talks about the exact same stuff as i do, and in the same manner. I was listening to her talk last night and i was getting freaked out about how similar we are. She was such a breath of fresh air. She believes the same things and we are compatible on so many points. She has a great heart and is a cute little vixen but sweet when she needs to be

I had a great time hanging out with her and hope to see more of her in the future. She is a great person with great friends that I was able to meet at FUBAR. You can tell how genuine a person is by the quality of friends they keep. I am blessed to have met such a beautiful person and look forward to our next encounter while enjoying the moment i am in.

PS. Evan, hope you can forgive me :-/

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)