Movie Review: Slumdog Millionaire

4 out of 5 stars

I have to say the story behind this was great and makes you realize how much you have here in this life, but i was turned off by the under riding love theme that existed. The underlying premise is about soul mates. The main character kept getting drawn back into this one girls life.

It was a bit long at times and the story tie ins with the millionaire sequence were good, but for once i would like to see a movie not "hollywoodize" a film. The love story under riding drove me a little batty.

I would say see this movie for the cinematography and story...keep at an arms distance the "Soul mate" thing going on. Actors were great, the girl in this movie is astoundingly beautiful. Wait til it comes out on DVD.



Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)