Day 12-Bus to Paraty

pronounced Para-chi.

We arrived in Sao Paolo this morning at 10 and were stuck in traffic for 2 hours.  We then transferred to a mini coach and took a 6 hour ride to Paraty.  We met with our Paraty tour guide named Carlos.  Not a whole lot to write as I am tired from being on a bus for 26 hours.



We ended up going to dinner at Thai Brasil, which was fabulous.  If you are in Paraty, you must eat here.  We also found out they were moving from the location that they were at, but they will reopen somewhere in Paraty

I was exhausted and was in bed by 10:30 at the latest.

Until Next time

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)