Expectations

We all have expectations and the expectations can be end results. Things such as health, happiness, wealth abundance and friends. It is good to have such a wide array of expectations, because these are the fabrics of manifesting the life that you so desire and become the formula for manifesting your dreams.

However, expecting your life to follow a certain road, such as becoming a movie star, making a top ten album on itunes, accumulating a certain amount of wealth, having someone fall in love with you-especially a particular person, or deciding that some diet, invention or some idea is going to be your salvation, is messing with the ways of the universe. Don't limit the your options.

Until next time...

Comments

  1. Very good insight, Chad...I wish more folk would think the same way. I believe it would lead to less depression and anxiety in our world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. I will review and add it to my blog comments shortly. Thank you so much for reading!

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)