Little Reminders

If you feel you are not making progress, it is because your mind is a terrible obstacle. Pat yourself on the back and reward yourself for all that you have done.

If you forget why you are on the chosen path, remind yourself why it is you do what you love. Focus on all the positives and eliminate the negatives that may try and creep in. Walking is done one step at a time.

Remind yourself often of what is important to you. Family, friends, laughter and your amazing ability to attract new and wonderful people in your life. Find whats REALLY important to you and do that.

Our mind has a way of telling us that we are not good enough, when the reality is that we, in our current state, are perfect and need not achieve anything other than right now, because there is no past and the future is a dream.

Take time to appreciate you and all that you do, for those around you as well as yourself. You are beautiful and magnificent at this moment and NO ONE can take that away from you. Go watch a sunset, put on your favorite music, watch children play in the park...just be.

The best of your life is waiting for you right now, not in the future or in some distant memory from your past, but right now. Give yourself the love admiration and respect you deserve. Brush yourself off and be in love.

Until Next time...

Comments

  1. Chad,

    I'm not sure if I have the words to express exactly how much this meant to me. Especially on a day like today, when I was feeling sad, alone and not enough. I am about to fall asleep and I am so very thankful that I've read this just before bed. The timing could not be more perfect to help me have peaceful, beautiful dreams so that I may awaken refreshed and renewed in order to begin a lovely day. Thank you Chad for reminding me of what I had temporarily forgotten.

    Yours truly,
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. I will review and add it to my blog comments shortly. Thank you so much for reading!

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)