*Small Request*

[caption id="attachment_1355" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Candle of hope"][/caption]


In memory of our moms, dads, brothers and sisters, friends and loved ones of whom there are so many.

This year has been one with too many diagnoses too close to home. For all the friends, family, loved ones, and those we don't even know...

*Friday * *Feb. 4th* *is world cancer day - I'd appreciate it if you will
forward this request*

A small request.. Just one line.

Dear God, I pray for a cure for cancer. Amen

All you are asked to do is keep this circulating, even if it's only to one
more person.
In memory of anyone you know who has been struck down by cancer or is still living with it.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle..*

Please Keep This Candle Going*

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)