Silence is golden, or it will drive you batty!

another sunset

I sit and watch the sunset. I begin to wonder who I am. Right now I am listening to "within" by Daft Punk. Its a moment that I can't escape, nor do I want to. I'm in a strange place, been here before but the significance of this one is stronger. The universe brought me here because it wants me to learn...to grow...to change. I have been doing things the same way for so long that change seems impossible.

Work is my biggest challenge and maybe I am not supposed to be doing what I have done for so long. People say do what you love and the money will follow. My problem is i love so many things that its hard to pigeonhole me into one thing. I know that I am going to have to do something to get cash flow. Living in the moment is great and it's a philosophy I have tried to live by for the latter part of my life, but in doing so, i have not saved anything for that rainy day.

I know I am exactly where I am supposed to be and all I can do at this point is have faith that tomorrow will bring me exactly what I need, but my problem is I don't know that "That" is. Maybe I need to get hit by a lightning bolt to straighten me out. Maybe it will make me realize what my passion is, right? Seems like most successful people know what their passion is.

The more I live the more questions I have. I have been sitting and listening and trying to silence the "noise" that exists in our daily lives, however it seems that the more I have listened, the less I have learned. Maybe I am missing it. Maybe the answer has been there all along, but I just can't see it. There are none so blind as those that cannot see. Maybe I am blind, however, I hope that something comes up and soon. I hope that a wildfire gets ignited under my ass and I can become the person I was destined to be.

I'm good at helping people. I help people get over humps in their lives and thought processes. I help people who are stuck with technology or when their phone gives them a fit. I make connections between people and help those in need of a new start. I help my fellow man/woman and life becomes better, one moment, one conversation, one day at a time. Universe show me what's next, Please!

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)