Love lights the loss candle
















For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one. 
Khalil Gibran

Another beautiful Soul left this realm yesterday.  She passed peacefully in the morning.  She was the epitome of love and kindness. She loved all her children and grandchildren dearly.  I will miss her sweet soft loving voice on the other end of the phone.  So blessed that I was able to travel to Sweden to see her one last time before she left, no less on her 100th birthday. 

It's a cruel world, we've so much to loseAnd what we have to learn, we rarely choose

George Michael

She will be sadly missed but she has lived a wonderful life, 100 years long.  She saw plenty in her long life.  I will cherish the memories of her visiting, making her famous cinnamon rolls and saffron bread, sitting with her and sharing breakfast and tea and most of all, her wonderful smile and her continued and constant love for me.

You are loved and missed and until we meet again.

Until next time...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)