Returning

So I just got back to California last week and I have to say, I can breathe a breath of fresh air. I feel refreshed and invigorated. I see more opportunities than I have seen in awhile and feel connected. It is a great feeling. Feeling like you are needed again does wonders for your spirit. I have felt so disconnected for the last few years. I need to know that what I am doing matters, I need to earn again. I need to know that my masters degree was not in vain.
I think the sun and fresh air help people to be more friendly. I also find that I am more creative now. I find that I have more ideas in my head. I just need to make sure that I write them down because it helps me remember everything. Sometimes I have these amazing ideas/thoughts and because I don’t write them down, I lose them. I need to stay on top of that, but I am sure I will because I am feeling much more connected.
It has also been so good for me to reconnect with my friends. I love their energy and the love that they send my way. I have been helping a friend out with his business and I love the concept. He makes custom bowties with any fabric for any occasion. We were lucky enough to attend the 2nd annual LA Derby day and made some epic connections. Everyone that meets him loves him and loves his product. I was introduced as his marketing and sales manager and I was able to really convince quite a few people of the value and substance that Sean brings. Needless to say I am sure I will be going to quite a few events in LA with TooheysTies. You can check out the website here: www.tooheysties.com. If you mention: chadlove when you purchase you can save 10% on your first order.
The water has inspired me as well. Something about the salt air and the power of the waves just constantly keeps me in awe. If I could stare at the ocean all day I would. I look forward to emerging in its loveliness and bathing in its energy. I am also looking forward to surfing this year. Enough fucking excuses about why I can’t do a thing or the idiotic justifications in my head about not doing them: Now is the time.
In general I will be looking for a place to live here in Encinitas or North County. I know many weekends will be spend in LA with my friend Sean because I love him and I truly believe in what he is doing and I have a gift that I can donate to him that will help his dream become a reality. I am learning to take one day at a time rather than trying to stress about everything now. Moment by moment…breathe. Minute by minute…breathe. Everything is going to be okay.
I am so thankful for all the support I have received over the past 2 years and months as well. I have learned who my real friends are that love and support me and it makes a huge difference in my world. It empowers me to be stronger and more aware. It teaches me that I need to cherish the amazing connections that I have in this life and be grateful for ‘right now’ rather than expecting tomorrow be better.
I’m looking forward to really fine tuning me this year. My health, my business, nurturing my healthy relationships and giving back so much love that I feel was repressed over the last two years. Maybe its the sun, or the location, but I feel connected and recharging daily. I love you all and for my loyal followers, Thank you for reading! I wouldn’t be here without you.
Here are some photos from the past week and until next time…




















Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)