Getting my Real Estate license

Getting my Real Estate License Current mood: chipper Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
So I am stoked about this. This is going to be my next career move that should tie in nicely with event planning. The event planning with feed me and that will allow me to be dry for abit with Real Estate. I signed up for the class which is 249 for the entire course. I start next tuesday at 6pm. I am looking forward to this new challange.
I am going to be doing some research today on it to see what the best school is out there. If anyone has suggestions I am open to em.
Today was a good note. The weather here in San Diego was gloomy with a slight chill in the air. The bike shop was dead. We probably had 20 customers all day. Very slow. I took time to read while at work. I tried to read a little bit of the Reader and another magazine.
Everyone left at work today because it was so slow. Simon and I were the only 2 there until close. Carlos and Eric Chipped in to help bring the bikes in which was nice. I went to my friend Jaimes house tonight. He made the most amazing pasta dish. Chicken in olive oil with special spices over a rotini pasta covered in marinara sauce...Yummy in my tummy.
Ignacio, Jaime's roommate just got a GTR 600 from suzuki. Very nice. Makes me think i want to go get a ride like that. Someday when the real estate takes off. Now i must sleep. it is 3:20 in the morning. I should have been in bed hours ago.
Currently listening : Nirvana By Nirvana Release date: By 29 October, 2002

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)