Movie Review: Warm Bodies



I just saw this movie on Saturday and I have to say, I really loved it.  It turned out to be a very embracive romantic comedy.  This movie has a fantastic way of making you analyze your own life in comparison to that of a zombie.  Nicholas Holt does a fantastic job in this movie and his inner dialogue made the character for me. I also really appreciated Robb Corddry (Butter, Cedar Rapids) did a great job of being pseudo zombie friend in the beginning.  A cool friendship begins when Robb realizes that Nicholas Holt, aka R, falls in love with Julie, played by Teresa Palmer (Take me Home Tonight, The Sorcerers Apprentice).

The movie never seemed to lose its pace and dialogue amongst the characters was always funny.  John Malkovich always does a fantastic job and I often wonder if many of the writers make the screen play around him when they are writing.  This is a great date flick and I would highly recommend checking this out in the theatre for the sound and for being able to take in all the sights.

I give Warm Bodies, 4 out of a possible 5 stars

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)