October 2, 2000-Monday

Woke up late...Tired!
4:30 came too fast. I slept til seven. I have been getting to be way to late. 12:30 every night.

Today was my modeling shoot. I took 3 color and 1 roll of black and white. I am excited and think it will turn out okay. I have no more money. I am broke...I love it! I can't seem to get into the positive place and will try again tomorrow. I want to wake up feeling awesome. I enjoy looking around down here. You never know what you will find. I am tired and will journal more tomorrow. I wrote Maryann a letter. Basically it closes this chapter of my life...well not officially

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)