October 25, 2000-Wednesday

Today was tough, i realized just how much negative energy i have been sending out. My mom, the divorce, maryann is all doing me no good. I need to focus more on my wants rather than my want nots.

I have decided to pay maryann her money and be on my way. Better to be done with it. Focus on your wants. I want the divorce to be over, I want to start my new life and start writing the next chapter in my life. I want to be happy. Maryann and I shared happy moments, however, we were not meant for each other.

I have met lots of other nice single women, however, I need to stop divesting so much money into that and more into me. Dating needs to take a back burner. I love me. I may plan a road trip to Mississippi I need to send out a vibe to my mom. She needs the positive energy all the time.
My life is great right now aside from the divorce. I just need to keep the focus on continually getting better. " I did not miss you much, I did not suffer, what has not killed me has made me tougher" Sting

Life is a fabulous journey. Tomorrow is the start of a beautiful day.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)