October 4, 2000-Wednesday

Seemed to be a good day. Realization of everything has set in. Time to adapt to what has happened and make some changes.

I puttered around at Tony's all day. He left for Phoenix. I will be staying at his place. Hopefully no more than 3 months. January 1, 2001 is estimated move out day. I need to remove myself from Maryann's no later than tomorrow. I won't be able to do anything for Tony since i need to borrow his truck and get er done. I did work out and felt excellent.

Came back to our house and packed some more. I will take stuff over in the morning, pick up tony's truck and get the rest in the afternoon. more tomorrow???

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)