2001-04-25-Tuesday

Well still broke but coping.  Today was an interesting day for me.  I ran errands and then came home to check email.  I had not checked my yahoo messenger account in a while.  There was a message from a couple that must have seen an ad I placed a long time ago on adult friend finder.  They were interested in hooking up.  I was intrigued but had to say no.  I think that is crossing my boundaries.  

I am trying to direct my energy towards work and earning money.  This way i can pay off my debts and look to buying a car.  I have no energy lately.  I will try and write more tomorrow.  I am tired and must get some sleep.

Until next time.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)