Reality...

Well I was going through some old stuff of mine and found a video that Fatima made for me/us after our first two years together.

Needless to say, it hurt, deep.  I don't know what made me look at it but for whatever reason i did and i gotta tell ya, i cried and am still crying.  I guess there is something in the finality of it all.  Realizing it is over. Reflecting back thinking that she would be the one I wanted to marry and spend my days with.  Seeing how much i have aged.

It is definately a tough pill to swallow.  I needed it to remind me that I have emotions and that I do hurt.  I have the ability to feel and still have emotions.  I empathize with all those who have loved and lost.  I guess I forgot.

It is always good to get a lesson in humanity.  Sometimes we forget or we chose not to see things or ignore them.  This day was chosen for me to remember and I thank the universe for that.

Remember:  It isn't what you have, it is what you have learned.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)