to a lost friend




My cat tigher ran away on saturday.  Man do i miss her.  Her little personality makes me miss her immensely.  She completed this family.
The other girls are missing her too.  Just today pepper came up to me and meowed.  I swear i heard her say, "where is tigher?"  I started crying because I couldn't give her the right answer...i just had to tell her that she got out cause dad didn't lock the door.
Here are some pics if anyone knows where she is or has seen her, please call me at 760-500-0919 or home at 760-542-2206.

Comments

  1. hi chad...sorry to hear about your kitty...may she return to her rightful home...hopefully your new one.sending you much love and hope to work with you soon.i am weaving my way through the venetian/santa monican world...with my music, poetry and life.~ inna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. I will review and add it to my blog comments shortly. Thank you so much for reading!

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)