I can't help getting emotional when i read something like this

This was an email i got from my mom today. I can tell you that I haven't been the best son, or become the most sucessful (monetarily) in my life, but to get a letter like this from my mom tends to make the world amazing in my eyes.


I am sending this to thank you for being such an amazing person and you make me so proud to have given
birth to such a miracle like you.

You are wonderful and helpful to friends and strangers and you are smart and wise. Have no idea where
you got such an abundance from, but think that a smidgeon came from Dad's and my genes, maybe.

It makes me very happy not to have to worry about you, since I worry about everything else.

I love you very much.

Puss och Kram

Mamma

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)