1997-10-16-Fun and the single life

I fulfilled a need I have had for a long time. Sex is great and a necessary part of life. I pursued it last night with maryann's friend Kira. It was pretty darn good. Sometimes I feel like I pursued it for the wrong reasons. Fulfillment of the heart brings greater reward.

I thought of Maryann last night, not during, but after. I felt i would have waited or pursued her for reasons of the heart, rather than lust, my feelings would be safer. Denying the heart and pursuing emotions has been a fault in the past. I must learn to pursue love and sex from the heart.

In all today was a good day. I learned I have grown enormously in my emotional and intellectual aspect of life. I will become a great person.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)