1997-10-18-being there for a friend

Today turned out to be a great day. It was very positive and very uplifting. I spoke with my friend Kathe about her son Mike. She was very distressed about him. I shared some information about myself while I was in college. She is concerned that he may be addicted to narcotics. She emailed me back and told me how great she felt talking to me and about how wonderful I am for being there for her. She asked if i would be willing to talk with Tom about everything. I told her absolutely.

I had lunch with MaryAnn at Einsteins. She seems really cool. I have to remember to keep my distance because she is in a relationship. I also recognize that pain would be a long hard road to recover from.

I wrote Kira a letter and told her how I feel. I hope I don't hurt her...I hate doing that. I respect her alot and like her as a friend.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)