Exploring Paris

Beautiful day today. No clouds outside. We woke up at 7:00 instead of 6:00 but I am glad to be experiencing this. Yesterday we had a fun filled adventure. We went to the Eiffel tower, had lunch and went to Napoleons tomb.

This city is an amazing array of hard work and detail. The Eiffel tower was very intriguing and tall. Apparently, it was built by the same person who built the statue of Liberty. We are going to try and squeeze in Versailles, Muse de Orsey and Montmartre. Lisa and Danielle went Saturday so they won't be joining us.

I am having a cup of coffee at the moment and thinking about how simple life is right now. I have no worries at this moment and money travels far now. Reality at home is not the same. Upon return, I will have a very large truck note due and still no job.

Put it off as long as you can. Worry about the future in the future, live your life now. Be here now...

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)