Arrived in Paris

We landed in Paris yesterday and had a hard time getting to the TRV. Eventually we figured it out. The plane ride was uneventful. We flew in the new boeing 777 on United. I have to say, I wasn't overly impressed. Seats were nice, but nothing in my opinion to Delta's 767 400.

We arrived at the hostel at 6pm. The girls showered and then we went to the Champs de Elysses. We ate some great food at deli. It stayed light out until 10:30 at night wierd. We ended up going to bed at 11.00.

We also went to the Arch de Triomphe. Very beautiful and very large. Danielle and Lisa were excited about being in Paris. I am excited too. I always think it is great to learn about new things and new places in life. People, so far, are very friendly. Smile and they smile back, laugh, and you have made a new friend...

Until next time.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)