Dream Journal 1

Okay so I am letting you into a crazy part of my life. I hope you can respect…you don’t have to like…just respect.

1/11/2007
Was in Fatima’s new house with new parents. Huge house-----seemed to take up the whole block. It was also downtown somewhere, possibly little Italy. In a bedroom on the second floor, I looked out the window to see my car parked in the shade with the back end in first. I remember seeing a “Go Florida Gators” logo on the back of my car. I for some reason became outraged and told Fatima that there are certain things I can tolerate/deal with, but that sticker was not one of them. I tried to find my way out of the house but was having a hard time. Fatima seemed to be distracting me from the exit or just decided to take the quick way out.

I raced outside to be stalled again by a police car. I made my way around the car and ran to where I knew my car was parked, but it was not there. I saw it down the street getting ready to turn left and saw Fatima putting another sticker on the car. I couldn’t do anything about it…I was outraged. I remember punching a 6’ long desk 8 or 9 times….hard….and leaving my hand imprint with each slug.

Upon returning around the corner of the front of the house, I punched the molding on the side of the house. I remember not feeling any pain. Upon getting to the front of the house, I was greeted by fatima’s father, but it wasn’t her father really, it was Eli Wallach from “The Holiday”. He asked me for the keys to the house. I gave him my set plus a spare and told him I just had a spare made. He thanked me and said “they are the only set of keys that he had”. While talking to him, I realized that the house was a gorgeous white-looked Corinthian home. Half the roof was done in tile and the other half…shingles. I told him they should go with the red tiles like they use in Greece. He said, “thank you” and agreed to look into it. I told him that people appreciate authenticity more than incomplete or indecisive. He was very appreciative and kept listening.

I awaken…

Any one want to take a stab at the symbolism in that one. After I get a few responses…I will post with my own.

Chelsea and Nate…since I know you will read this….i found these on the green tea that I had this morning

Nate this one is for you. “ Artists who seek perfection in everything are those who cannot attain it in anything.” Eugene Delacroix (1798-1863)

Chelsea…you will appreciate this one (I think). “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.” Booker T. Washington (1856-1913)

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)