Removing the demons past..

It has occurred to me that in some break up situations, you can remain friends and in others it is best to cut all ties, past and present. Recently I was contacted by my ex and berated and complained to. I was told what an insignificant person I am and why am I doing the things that I am doing. For whatever reasons, she cannot save me nor can i save her. My choices are just that and I shouldn't have to conform to what she wants me to be.

I have also gone through and deleted old pictures of us because it is apparent that we cannot even be friends. I think the most annoying thing is that I just have to listen to her calls...i cant even say one thing in my defense or explain myself because she doesn't want to hear it. All I know is that relationships with a significant other are not a must. They are choices that we make. There is a certain give and take that occurs and when the relationship is over, is it really over? Aren't there some overlapping grey areas, like friends debt and associations?

Oh well, I don't really know that much. I just know that I have to get out of the house for a bit to free my mind of the headaches I have.

Comments

  1. Chad,I don't know if you should delete old pictures. Your past is your past and it is part of the journey that has made you what you are today.I feel like you should just not look at them for now. In future years, you might regret not having them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. I will review and add it to my blog comments shortly. Thank you so much for reading!

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)