the truth is...



Image from http://www.kellerarts.com/illustration.html

I know I should be embracing my diversity. When I say diversity, I mean the fact that I love everything. Catch me on a certain day and I love photography and that is my thing for the moment. Another day, it may be listening to and sharing music with my friends and family. Other days I want to ride my bike and have a cup of coffee somewhere and meet someone new and other days I want to share my immense love of technology and help people get connected.

You see this is a problem in todays society because EVERYONE tells me that I need to find my passion and do that. You can see the dilemma that exists. I am not a one type of thing person. I am into multiple things. It makes it hard to focus my energy and life when I cant narrow it down to one thing. I see all these people that find their niche and follow it with their hearts and souls and I have to be honest, It makes my soul envious. "Why can't I do that? Why can't I find that one thing?"

I remember when I went to church and read the bible all the freaking time, I remember the one of many sayings that inspired me and it was:

"You shall know the truth and it will set you free,"

I know the truth and the truth is that my palet is too big to use just one color. I have multiple colors that enhance my life and make me the flavor that I am. I am not sure if that is a blessing or a curse. I know the truth and it sets me free and binds my soul with chains on a daily basis. This is my life and this is my curse. I am thankful for all my friends and all the input that you guys give me. I am only human and will continue to struggle with this on a daily, hourly, minutely basis.

Until next time...

Comments

  1. hey there, back in September i visited a great little garden/new agey store in carmel and came across a quote rock that read "the way to know life is to love many things". I loved it and brought it back with me to SD. keep painting your way through life with a full array of colors.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. I will review and add it to my blog comments shortly. Thank you so much for reading!

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)