Reflection

I realize in looking back, I lack direction and focus. I have had a million ideas and non have ever florished. I tend to get distracted and not realize what I really want. I need to set focus andd direction goals. Focus on one things and become really good at it. Direct my energies towards work. My direction shall be pursuing real estate. I want to pay off my debt by years end. I want to be debt free and start looking for a place for fatima and I. I need to stop minimizing my problems and know that they are real.

Fatima cheers me up and is a wonderful woman. I was very upset today because I couldn't go visit my mom and Christina...bummer. However, this is not the direction or tone of my life. Just a bad day. Learn to accept, love and move on. I love me.

until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)