the insanity of what we do...

Okay so i haven't written in a month...shoot me.  I try to write when i have time, and lately I have had minimal amounts of that.

 

We successfully launched TruBluecom.com this week and have gotten some good response.  People seem to like the website and we will make changes as we see fit.  I am extremely excited about the website and hope to get more business as the weeks go along.

 

I am actually working in Anaheim this week.  The title of my post is a representation of what we do as Travel directors.  We travel all over the globe to help set up events in a timely and organized fashion.  the funny thing is that most of us aren't timely and organized.  We are dis-sheveled and crazy people.  I will say I work with some of the funniest people in history.  One of my co workers and business associates that i just worked with in vegas had me laughing so hard that several people stopped to ask if i was alright because i was crying so hard.  Have you ever laughed so hard you have cried. Try doing it for 4 days straight.  Actually it was more like 8 days...

 

One guy i am working with now is completely random and comes up with some of the funniest one-liners ever.  That compiled with the fact that we see things that the normal 9 to 5er may not.  People eating food off our buffets, unable to find their hotel rooms or meeting rooms, being completely intoxicated beyond recognition, hooking up within the company, questionable ethical practices, and much, much more.

 

Sometimes we show up on site and it is mad chaos and other times it is organized illusion.   I am happy to be working with this company.  We are working at the Anaheim Hilton, which is a familiar property, and we have a great staff.  I am looking forward to it.  I am working with one other staff and manning this hotel while many of the other td’s are at the Marriott.

Anyhow I am digressing.  I am back for a bit, slightly disconnected and looking to get back to blogging more.  I hope that i haven't bored anyone and if you feel like commenting on my blog...please do

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)