Attention Delta, United, and American: A challenge to you!

So I thought I had put this out there, but apparently it never got sent. I am going to put out the challenge out there. In a time when customer service is at an all time low, morale is lower because of job security and people in general are disillusioned by the airlines (many industries in general, but my call is to the airline industry). I am offering to run any airline as a stand in COO for 1 year for a salary of $100,000 per year and will forgo any bonus that would normally be due the said position. Any bonus will be put back into the company or go to all employees as a year end bonus. I also guarantee to boost morale and improve financial standing in the process.

If your up for the challenge, then so am I. I anxiously await your call.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)