The X-Factor

So many of you may know about my intention to try out of x-factor. If not, you are now in the know. I figured the reason nothing else seems to be working out is because this is the direction I am supposed to be going.

I haven't nailed down a song yet but will by tomorrow night at the latest. I made a list of songs and would like to throw it out there and see what you guys think. If there is a song on this list that you don't see that you think I may be good at, drop me a line at twitter @chadbordes

Songs are:
Time and Again Aha
Birthright Aha
The winner takes it all Abba
Amonia Ave Alan Parsons project
Try Asher Book
Be yourself Audioslave
Fire and Rain James Taylor
Call & Answer Bare Naked Ladies
And so it goes Billy Joel
Sorry seems to be Elton John
Three Little birds Bob Marley
Everything I own Bread
Lost and all alone Bread
Just the way you are Bruno
Where angels fear to tread Bryan Adams
I was only dreamin Bryan Adams
Letting the cables sleep Bush
Love remains the same Gavin Rossdale
Sacrifice Elton John
The Greatest discovery Elton John
Ordinary World Duran Duran
Recipe for love Harry Connick Jr
The Reason Hoobastank
This Time INXS
Don’t Change INXS
One of Us Joan Osborn
Rocky Mountain High John Denver
This Time John Legend
My confession Josh Groban
You Raise me up Josh Groban
Oh What a beautiful morning Rogers and Hammerstein
One in a Million Larry Graham
Feeling Good Michael Buble
You and I Michael Buble
Tenerfield saddler Peter Allen
Under the Bridge RHCP
Otherside RHCP
Feel Robbie Williams

Let me know asap what you think I should perform

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)