Washington DC-Saturday & Sunday 4th & 5th

Today was much of the same. Prepping for the big meeting. I am on the meetings team. We make sure the rooms are ready and set according to specs. If there are any handouts, we make sure to place them on the seats before each meeting. Today was just a walk around to make sure we knew where the rooms are.



It is kind of cool to be on these meetings because you meet so many interesting people. The staff is cool too because you begin to develop bonds with everyone. It is much like a family and that is one reason I really like what i do.




I have attached some pics


Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)