love, nature and payphones....

When i look around my life, i am blessed to see so much love. I see love in peoples body language, the way they kiss, hold hands and are genuinely compassionate about life. I think that the more we live in love, the less we have to fear and the less we fear the happier we are. I was leaving the other morning to go to the airport and got a true glimpse of love between two of my cats, tigher and pepper. I was fortunate enough to catch them in the act of snuggling and pepper made a point of cleaning tigher. It was so cute and melted me from inside. I thought to myself how amazing it is to see such compassion in the animal kingdom. I get warmed when i see such behavior and it inspires me in many ways.


While in vegas, i wasn't my photographic self, meaning that i didn't take a million photos as i always do. Rather i decided to take just a few quality photos of nature and people. On one particular morning, I was awakened earlier than usual and couldn't go back to sleep. I found out that the monte carlo lights go out at 5:45 in the morning and go on at the same time at night. While noticing the lights off, i happened to look up at the sky and see the most amazing cloud formation. I took a few pics to show everyone what they looked like. Sometimes we take for granted or we don't give thanks for the things that we have, I try to avoid doing that because I want to be thankful for every day. When i looked up and saw this cloud formation, i was thankful to be alive. Its the small things that matter to me.


Whilst at the airport on my last day, i saw something that i thought was quite funny. Normally you have a pay phone sign with phones near by. Seems that McCarran Airport put the "pay" or "buy" phones right under the sign. This is funny because of the times. Soon, who knows, maybe you will have to buy a phone to make a call.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)