Momentous occassions

So many of you may or may not know, I am an entrepeneur and always looking for new business ideas. I started an event planning company in San Diego last year and it has been a slow start but a good one. I have learned so much about myself over this past year. I have grown personally and professionally and learned that sometimes life can be challenging, fun, sad and sometimes not fair...

Recently, TruBlue decided to begin a concierge a few months. Recently we decided to begin a communications company for event planning companies. This week proved to be very happy and stressful as well. We made initial contact with our communications supplier and they are very excited about our new venture and after the conference call, i was so elated. One of my business associates was so persistent and wouldn't take no for an answer. I wasn't really sure that the business was going to take shape for 6 months. After the conference call, i could actually see the light at the end of the tunnel and start to see the new business take shape in my mind. I can actually visualize the clients and signing contracts

My life has been viewed through charcoal covered glasses and have view things negatively. I have never seen the successes in my life, until now. I have changed my glasses and can see things now that have never been present before. I have been focusing on positivity and getting this going for myself and for future generations in the Bordes Family. I can start to see that all of the hard crap that happens in our lives, happens so we can appreciate the good times. If everything were easy, it may not be worth doing. The hard times build our character.

This new communications venture, no matter how scary is going to be a fun journey. The people I have associated myself with are extremely positive and I try to avoid the naysayers. Anything is possible if you believe. I am looking forward to a healthy and prosperous 08.

I want to thank my family and friends, especially Noah, Rich, Bobbi, Andy, my mom and my cousin jake and many more for believing in me. I love you all and truly respect your friendship and love....

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)