Share the spirit...everyday, not just the holidays

So today, i woke up at 5:30 to head home from visiting my mom in LA. It was a great visit and I really enjoyed myself. I got to see my grandma from sweden and my mom and her sister and husband. We do a swedish-white elephant christmas every year and i thing it is better than the usual christmas where you spend tons of money for stuff that you may never use. Plus, you can always regift for the next year.

After waking up, i strolled quietly into my moms room and picked up my shoes and some other knick knacks i had left. I guess i wasn't quiet enough becuase poquito the chihuahua woke up and had to say goodbye. Mom woke up from a dead sleep and said "do you want me to make some coffee?" I declined and said i would get cup at starbucks on the way out. We said our goodbyes and she waived me off as i pulled away.

I got to starbucks and there was a little line. The guy behind me was anxious to get his order in. I could tell by the way he was flicking his money. He was a little impatient. I placed my order and placed my card on the counter and said, "also whatever the gentleman behind me is having". The guy behind me said, "You sure", I said, "absolutely". He placed his order and we waited briefly. He asked me what i did, and i told him. He really liked my idea that i am doing and is starting a non-profit company himself. I told him i don't have experience in that area, but i know people that could help him if needed.

I gave him, Chuck, a business card and headed on my merry way. On my drive home, i was blessed to see this amazing sunrise. Words can't describe how awesome it was. This photo won't even do it justice. it was breathtaking and awe inspiring, so much so that i began to cry. I thanked the universe for being at the right place at the right time. I also thought about how many people were driving and probably didn't notice this amazing sight.

My belief is that if you connect yourself with the right energy, you will see this stuff all the time. You can drive down the same road and never see the same thing twice, or you can drive down that same road and be bored. The choice is yours.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)