Out of control hair


So i haven't cut my hair in a long time. It is getting insane. The funny thing is that i don't really want to cut it and really think i will wait until June to cut it again. Yes i may look like a mop and people my try and clean their floor with me accidentally, as long as they grab the wrong handle, i am fine with that....KIDDING.

I also haven't shaved in a day or two...i am feeling rough. I need to get my ass back on to a routine to keep me in check. Spoke to a friend in Hawaii, she pointed out spelling errors on my blog. Bought a new lamp for my bed today. I want my room to be a bit homier...like homey row. Bought two mega sandalwood candles...love the smell. Bought a new suit for work at target...YES target, get over it. I look good in whatever I wear (however, i don't know how i will pull off this hair thing. Maybe I will gel the shit out of it and go from there)

Cats love me being home. I am trying to find a great home for my girl precious. She is starved for attention and i think she needs her own place. Having two other girls here is crampin her style. I cleaned my blinds and the blinds in the kitchen and for the most part feel relatively accomplished today.

Now i will iron my shirts, fold my clothes and call it a night.

Thanks for reading.

oh yeah forgot to mention the movie "numb" with Matthew Perry...excellent movie. Great characters and very believeable. rent it...you will like it

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)