The unspoken language of children

Its hard to know what young kids are thinking. As i sit here in starbucks, i see the cutest little kids coming in the door. One of them, an adorable little blonde girl, was placed at a table and began to face me. She seemed shy at first, I beamed her a smile and waived. She smiled back and just at that moment, another young girl walked over to the cute blonde girl and waived and said hello. It looked like they were both the same age. I guess it is just one of those things that we will never know what is really going on in their heads. Maybe it is an unspoken language that we are not privy too. Life never ceases to amaze me.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)