Im awesome...



It is always amazing to me how i manage to live, but somehow or another I do. I beg, borrow and plead to make an existence. If only being a fabulous person paid my bills, I would be multi millionaire. I know money can't buy happiness, however, studies do show that people that come from nothing, that come into money, are in fact happier, because they can now do the things they couldn't do before.

I have to look at all the positives

* I am not a contributing member of society
* I have tons of free time
* I can do things when i feel like it
* I have freedom

Did i mention that I have freedom? I hate what money stands for in our society. However it needs to be known that from this moment forward, I choose to be disgustingly rich. I am tired of being 2nd class and kissing everyones ass to make a dollar. I want to be the one catered to on the planes, I want to be the VIP that has people wait on me. I want to be able to support my entire family and not question where the money goes. I guess this is the dichotomy between Money and life.

Until next time...

Comments

  1. Chad, you give of yourself all the time. It's natural that you should then also receive what you need when you need it. You are being a blessing to others just by writing your blog. Listen to your intuition and to what you truly love and see where it leads you. It will be a blessing for you - and for others - I'm sure of it!
    - mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark
    Thank you for your kind words and again your readership. It means the world to me. Having readers like yourself makes the world go around.

    Sincerely
    Chad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. I will review and add it to my blog comments shortly. Thank you so much for reading!

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)