An actual facebook stalker or fan, depending on how you look at it

So i received this email today. You just cant make this stuff up.

Hello Chad,

You don't know me, and I don't know you......and I prefer to keep it that way.

Did you boink my girlfriend, Name removed to protect the innocent

No animosity or jealousy here.......just want to know so I can cut things off with her if this is the case. I think she's been sleeping around lately....and I'm just not into that kind of thing. If she is, then we need to go our separate ways and live out our disperate lifestyles. I don't like games and just want to know which is the best for her, and for me........

Thanks in advance.

And please keep this between us too.

Sincerely,

Mr En


My response:

Mr En,I do not know of your girlfriend. Is she a friend of mine on facebook? Why would you ask me this? Do you have trust issues? What has led you to believe that she is sleeping around?

Just curious.

Sincerely
Chad

Mr En responds:

Hi Chad,

Yes. She has photos of you on her phone and had some on her desk a while ago. She became very secretive when I simply asked who you were, etc. She was showing me photos of her dogs on her phone and you were saved on there. She quickly deleted the photos. Odd.

She's the owner of Name hidden to protect identity.

I find honesty very important in any relationship. I don't feel she's being honest and just hoped you could validate my feelings, so I could move on. I don't want to waste time with someone who does not respect me in the same way I do them, etc.

Sounds like I'm wrong, but thank you for your honest reply.

Mr En

Bottom Line: Trust is a double edged sword. I hope he is able to validate by talking about it with her.

I never "boinked" his girlfriend...if she was cute and drunk, well maybe ;-)

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)