Day 1 to Flagstaff

So I left Cali at 3 in the afternoon after getting everything together. The drive out was easy and there was no traffic to speak of. I hit the 78 over to the 15 and then caught the 40. I was with my trusty rear window pilot, Marlin. He would let me know when it was time to stop for a potty break and boy did he get excited anytime we stopped.

So the drive was really uneventful. I stopped once for gas just outside of barstow and because it was nighttime, there wasn't a lot of photography to be had. I promise to get better shots today. I will say it is cold in Flagstaff (low 20s). This california boy is not used to that, but thanks to my mom and her Scandinavian blood, I am able to adapt pretty well.

Marlin and I are leaving soon and not sure where we will stop. Somewhere around the 500 mile mark.

I have said it a million times before, its the journey, never the destination. Hope you have a great day!

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)