1997-06-09-Journaling again

Well it has been a while since I have written. I need to be continuous in my writings so that I can make sense of this madness at times. I have been very depressed and lonely lately. I feel I need to be further along in my journey than I am right now. I feeel I should be making more money and be in a serious relationship. I think a lot of that is societal. Its the societal values coming out or manifesting in me. I have decided that 35 an hour for my services is too cheap. I need to go up to 45 an hour. This will help me pay my bills in a timely manner.

Today was an okay day. I am looking forward to tomorrow and feel it will be better. I mailed some letters and a majority of my bills off today. I also did some deep muscle relaxation. It was awesome. I am sure I will sleep like a log.

Until Next time...

PS. I have this crazy idea to tackle the corporate fitness market. I need to chat with my friend Tammy about it.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)