1997-06-11-Long day

Woke up and headed to the gym and trained peeps today. I drank another assload of coffee again today to get me going. I trained all my clients, then myself, and headed home and slept. I was extremely tired.

I trained Maribeth and MaryAnn. Maryann is beautiful. I wish I would have met her earlier. I think she is in a ltr. I would like to fall in love. I want to be successful and good at something in my life. I hope to find out what that is soon in my life..

I called Lorrie and left a message with her roommate. Watched "One Fine Day". Its cute but different. Life continues and I am scared. Suicide entered my thoughts again today.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)