1997-06-10-Today was a good day

Interesting day as all of my clients for the morning cancelled. Had one at 9:00. I ended up working at Tony's for 3 hours. Came home and watched "Swingers". It was absolutely hillarious. Vegas Baby, Vegas!

Overall, it was a good day. I am still working on acheiving my goals, it just seems that lately I can't see past all the fog, oh well...push on.

I trained a few people this evening. Met up with an old client Jeff Johnson. Went out at 10:30 to "America's Bar and Grille" I ended up meeting a cute girl named Lorrie and got a phone number from her.

Got home at 2am and have to get up at 3:15 because I have to train clients at 4:30. Nucking futs.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)